Take a look at John David Powell’s article to learn the answer to these questions:
- For instance, how big is a barrel?
- What nation supplies the most crude oil and petroleum products to the United States?
- What nation, other than the U.S., supplies the most crude oil and petroleum products to our country?
- How much oil do we import from Persian Gulf countries?
- What’s the difference between crude oil and petroleum products? How much of the cost of oil goes into the price of gasoline?
- What products that you buy on a regular basis are sold with tax included?